Monday, August 27, 2012

A Call For Action

OK guys, the campaign has ground to stand-still because a couple of guys (you know who you are)_ haven't been able to make it for games. We really need to get a good date where you guys can both be here and we can get everything evened-up so that I can close out the campaign and award the trophy to the victor.

Let's get this going!!

On another tack I have been working on another scenario; "Da Gazwerks Raid",  I hope to get that published fairly soon.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear about the new scenario. I've finally settled into my new place so I might actually get around to laying out your old ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I'd be one of them. But since I long ago stated Wednesdays were terrible for me, I don't really care to be blamed. (even if there are worse offenders) It is nice that I am rolling around to having wednesdays off now, but unfortunatly I have zero interest in playing this game.

    (that's not to say I won't play. i just have zero interest at this point)

    ReplyDelete