[Edited 5/20/2012] As of now it is my understanding that the listings here have all been agreed upon and confirmed with some specific exceptions (gubbinz prices are still subject to change, since I don't think anybody noticed when I edited to add them last week). Also, I've linked this to the sidebar since it's about to get buried.
- Da Chase (because it's a pain to actually play) Ruling: Playable subject to mutual agreement by participating players.
- The Scortcha 'eavy weapon cannot be kustomized by the meks. Due to the special rules associated with it it can't suffer from most of the "bodged job" or reduced performance table results. That, and I'm of the opinion that a ST 5 auto hit weapon is probably overpowered (it sure seemed that way last time I saw one). Confirmed: No longer allowed
- [Added]Since vehicles are unable to ram during a slow speed maneuver it's possible to sandwich them between an impassible object and another vehicle parked directly to the rear, effectively trapping them until they de-ass and board the trapping vehicle (which they'll likely be doing under copious amounts of fire). When this was pointed out during the test games it was mutually agreed that this was a "total dick move". If somebody does do this the player on the receiving end will be allowed to punch the offending player in the face as hard as he/she can for every turn in continues. [Confirmed: If you intentionally do this we wont stop people from punching you in the face]
- Because shields are classified as "armour" and not a "weapon" drivers can shoot a one handed weapon while operating their vehicle and still get all of the benefits of a shield by the RAW. Confirmed: No longer allowed (drivers and gunners can still have and benefit from shields, just not while operating a vehicle or a mounted weapon).
Proposed Changes and Additions:
- Further Edited: New 'Eavy Shoota statline. [Confirmed]
|Short Range||Long Range||To Hit Short||To Hit Long||Str.||Save Mod.||Dam.||Ammo||Notes|
|12||30||+1||-||4||-2||1||4+||2 Sustained Fire dice, Knockback|Vehicles can only be kustomized once before automatically taking a performance hit. Ex. After Grodsnik has a mek make his truk 'Eavier he wants to make it Smarter. Even if he gets the "Job's a Good 'Un" result he must roll on the effect chart under the Smarter upgrade for reduced performance.[Redacted]
- Each ram gives only one penetrating hit for the purposes of determining experience at the end of a game regardless of how locations you actually damaged. I think this is the rule we came up with during the previous GoMo campaign when we noticed ramming was a particularly effective method of leveling up drivers. It might not be needed any longer now that we're using a slower advancement chart. [Confirmed]
- Use the Ork Klan rules (from The Unnamed GorkaMorka Site) instead of the normal Gorker/Morker ork "races". Personally, I'm bored of the normal all Gorker + Oddmob campaigns we usually end up with such that I'd welcome a little bit of variety and these deliver without the complications of adding what is effectively a whole new oddmob (like many of the new faction rules you see online).[Confirmed w/exception]: Bad Moonz start with an additional 7 teef instead of 15]
- Vehicle Carrying Capacity [Confirmed]
- Truk Capacity: 6+Driver and Gunner
- Trak Capacity: 4+Driver and Gunner
- Bike Capacity: 1+Driver
- Price increase for selected Gubbinz [Confirmed]
- Wrecker Ball: 20 teef
- Big Grabber: 20 teef
- 'Xtra Armour Plates: 10 teef
Removed From League Rules and Added Here:
- Experience required to advance increased by 150% [Confirmed]
- Kustomizin costs increased by 50% (rounding up) [Confirmed]